Monday, October 1, 2012

Drinks on a Friday Night looks like this! This is the first of many "Friday Night Likes".  So, I love the style of the sheer shirt and horses, or animals on shirts for that matter...The jeans I'm wearing are a great fit, I'm not into the ankle jeans, the ones the hit right above your ankle and not down to your foot, but these fabulous boots cover that imperfection.  Oh and these boots, well they are my Shoedazzle.com first buy! The fit is great, they are wearable, meaning you can go three hours on your feet without a headache, that's what happens to me when my feet begin to hurt.  I wore my new Mary Kay Red lipstick and I paired it with my bib necklace from Stella & Dot, I am a stylist there.  Besides being a stylist with Stella & Dot, I LOVE the jewelry and what the company stands for! Hope you like my look!



Necklace: www.stelladot.com/cerra
Earrings: Claire's
Watch: Vintage/gifted
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Sears
Shoes: Shoedazzle.com
Clutch: TJ Maxx
Belt: The Limited
Hair: Me and THE CREATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment