Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sensual Scents

I think I have found the soft yet arousing fragrance every woman should have!  We have our own body chemistry and its reaction to a fragrance would be different from another woman, but this brand has something for all.  Pure Vanilla by Lavanila Laboratories was sent to me and I couldn't wait to try it; needless to say, I love it.  I am not a fan of vanilla, but this scent is one that is soft and subtle, yet inviting and it lasts!! The biggest thing for me with a lot of fragrances is the staying power.


Lavanila Laboratories prides themselves on being a 100% healthy fragrance company, which the fragrances are made with all-natural & organic ingredients, free of chemicals.  The fragrances are made of infused organic sugar cane alcohol with exotic essential oils and skin soothing botanicals.  I love that it is natural and that is smells amazing, perfect for a nighttime fragrance. Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment