Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BadGirl RiRi

BadGirl RiRi does her own thing, kills the scene from every spectrum and I love her! Rihanna has songs that bang, like Diamonds, We Found Love, Birthday Cake especially "Cockiness", oohweee! When that song came out I was in Chicago visiting my dear friend and I would get out of the car and just dance in the street when this song came on..."Suck my cockiness..I want you to be my sex slave.." The beat on that song was a definite banger..."I love it, I love it, I love it when you eat it.." Aside from her bangers, she is know to be a chick in the music game that doesn't care, but in a sexy cool, rebel kind of way. She creates a personality that one would want to befriend because you know you would get into some fun adventures, but she looks like she is genuinely kind as well and I love her hair cut! Here are a few pics of her from the Schon Magazine spread:




 



No comments:

Post a Comment