Monday, June 10, 2013

The "Espis"

The Espadrille has hit the fashion scene and been quit popular.  I first saw them and thought, "Nah, I'll pass," but then I was at one of my favorite places, The Salvation Army and snagged a brand new pair for $4...and well, I love them! I am bored with them so I'll soon paint them, but they are really a nice shoe for the summer.  Your shoes are an accessory and can be an accent or the statement! Menswear does not have to be boring and not just playful for casual wear.  Take a leap and be bold during your work week, I dare you! Try the Soludos (#7)  or Vans (#4) with your linen suit. Here are a few I've seen and loved for the menswear, which I love:

       1.   2.

                           3.  4.
                            5.   6.  
                               7.  8.


                           9.       10.

1.) H by Hudson here                       6. Christian Louboutin here
2.) Toms here                                    7. Soludos here
3.) Ralph Lauren here                       8. Soludos here
4.) Vans here                                     9. Ted Baker here
5.) Vince Camuto here                     10. Fendi here

No comments:

Post a Comment